1. All new tenants must register at the office on arrival at the park.
Rents are payable in advance, on the first day of each month. One-day grace period granted on pad rents.
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. A $25 late fee will be applied for late payments.
For any “Non- sufficient Fund” cheque returned to the Owner, the tenant needs to pay $25 bank charges plus a $25 late fee and send a good Cheque to the Manager or pay at the bank immediately after the Manager or the Owner informed the tenant.
The Manager shall serve you a 10 day End Tenancy Notice if you have not paid anything by the 5th of the current month. That is just the Managers job, nothing personal. Once the notice is served, you will still have the next 5 days to pay the amount in full.
The Manager is willing to work with a behind-payment tenant for a payment plan. With a payment plan in place, the eviction process will be held. Once the plan is made, both the manager and the tenant shall follow the plan unless a new situation happened. If the plan is not followed without any reasonable explanation, the eviction process will continue.
Thirty (30) days' written notice must be given before the first of the month on vacating the premises.
2. Noise is to be kept to a minimum, with no loud parties at any time.
3. Parents are responsible for any damage done by their children.
Residents are responsible for their guests.
Only single-family occupancy allowed in the park.
4. Pets allowed in the park as per agreement with management.
Droppings from the dog must be picked up immediately. When walking your dog/cat it has to be on a leash at all times or fenced.
Small pets such as small dog, cat, a bird, fish, hamster, rabbit or similar are allowed. No Pit bulls or Rottweiler or snakes allowed.
Small dogs should be less than 20 lbs when fully grown. Anything more than 20 lbs will not be allowed in the park and if you do have one you will have to get rid of it or leave the park.
Pet owners must ensure that the neighbors are not disturbed by continuous barking or meowing.
Owners will be held responsible for any damage or injuries caused by the pet. If a signed complaint is received about a particular dog/cat, the owner of such dog/cat will be notified and warned of further consequences. Should a second complaint against the same owner be received, the SPCA will be contacted and the pet owner may restrain their animal. At the discretion of management, local park traps may also be used, with the captured dog/cat being taken to the SPCA, Owners will not be notified should the park Manager capture the dog/cat. A third complaint against the same animal may result in the park owners being contacted by management requesting the mobile owners remove the dog/cat from the park or themselves.
5. The management is not responsible for any losses due to fire, theft, accidents, or other causes.
6. Tenants are responsible for taxes or other dues imposed by the municipal government and/or federal government on their mobile home.
7. All water pipes must be covered with electrical heat tape, before the first of October. Tenants responsible for freeze up on personal pipes.
8. All mobile homes must be skirted within thirty days of occupancy. All decking and sheds repaired and painted within 30 days.
9. Each tenant is responsible for keeping his/her lot clean and safe. Storing bottles, cans, boxes, or other things under or around the mobile home is not allowed as it is unsightly and a fire hazard.
All lots are to be kept mowed, trimmed, and free of weeds.
Lots that are not kept up, will be put in order by the management, for which there will be a thirty-dollar flat fee charged.
If the lot is not cared for after this, management reserves the right to require the tenant to vacate the park.
10. Two licensed and insured vehicles per site only.
11. Administration Cost
If the resident(s) had any of the following situations, but not limited to, the resident(s) will get a warning notice for each occurrence at $50 per the notice, if the resident(s) get more than three notices that will result in an eviction notice.
• loud music disturbing other residents in the park,
• illegal activities,
• heavy car traffics in and out,
• messy yard,
• heavy machinery over 1-ton truck parking on-site,
• large dogs over 20 lbs or pit bulldogs……
12. Garbage: No large items, i.e. chairs, shelves, lumber, paint cans, 5-gallon pails in the garbage!
Household garbage only!
PLEASE flatten cardboard before putting it in the bin.
No condoms or feminine napkins in the toilets! It ruins the pump!
THE MAXIMUM SPEED IN THE PARK IS 10 KMP CHILDREN PLAY
If any provision of these Park Rules is held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by a court or any other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be deemed to be severed and have no further force and effect. All other provisions of these Park Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
Situations or conditions not covered by these Park Rules or by the Tenancy Agreement should be discussed with the Landlord prior to making any decisions.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!